Saturday, June 9, 2007

My First Online Document

This is my first attempt at creating a document using an online word processing program. I've read about these, and they have some good features, especially the ability to access one's documents from any computer with Internet access. For those who do a lot of work on the fly, this is a great feature. I understand that there are some limitations on functionality as compared to Word, for example, but how many of us actually use most of those features, eh? I don't see many hands going up out there.

Well, the fact that I see this document on my blog must mean that my effort to publish it to the blog was successful. I may not need this service, but it's a great way to link different people on the run together and allow them to tear apart each other's documents while sitting in airports, working at home at 2 o'clock in the morning, sitting in Starbucks, and visiting the relatives in Hackensack.

No comments: