Monday, June 11, 2007

Oh YouTube, You

Where are all of those videos coming from? Am I the only person on the globe who is not making videos (since I don't have a camcorder or any friends who own such a device, this would be quite a feat)? If any of you have ever made use of Stumble Upon (a very entertaining way of randomly finding websites of selected varieties that have been vetted by others), you'll know that about 1 in 5 stumbles leads to a youtube video. To me, YouTube is simply entertainment. You browse, you listen and watch, you chuckle or shrug, you move on. I'm a little over-YouTubed, to be frank about it. And I'm tired of looking at other people's cute pet photos and videos. I guess I'm waiting for the next great thing.

Speaking of which, I hadn't been to GoogleEarth for some time, and I went back to find it easier to use, more full than ever of little gems, and sporting some breathtaking "flying" graphics to get you from one place to another. I was even able to see our two dogs in the backyard when I zoomed in on our address using the satellite photo feature.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

Thanks for telling me about Google Earth. I'll never put the puppies out in my jammies again!